Wednesday 23 September 2009

DVD Advertisement

The image that I chose is simple it is the artist by herself looking into the camera which involves and entices the people viewing the magazine advert. I chose no other images because I didn't think they were needed, I just wanted to keep it plain and not too busy.
I chose this design because the song that our group has chosen, Way Back Into Love, is a romantic love song. The design is simple and I would say it is quite romantic, I chose to use italics because bold seems slightly harsh and unromantic. The picture that I chose for the artist, Haley Bennett, is also simple like the design, she is wearing nude colours for her make-up and jewlery, you can't see any clothes so the design is kept simple.
I think that this connects to the video ideas that we have chosen because we want our video to represent love and romance, the colours and images are similar to ones that we would like to create in our video.

No response to “DVD Advertisement”

Leave a reply

 
© 2009 GROUP 39 - Music Video 2009/10. All Rights Reserved | Powered by Blogger
Design by psdvibe | Bloggerized By LawnyDesignz